Blogs > Lighten Up with Sarah

Sarah Buchanan is a 48-year-old full-time Lakeland Community College nursing student who knows she represents many people struggling with their weight. The Painesville resident will work together with her family to get active and get healthy.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Getting back to normal

I think things are getting back to normal now.  My stepdaughters went back home so things are slowing down a bit, its so quiet without them, i miss having them here.  Then I slipped and messed something up in my back, does not help for exercising but is slowly feeling much better.

I gained the first weigh-in but lost this weigh-in, only a 1 lb loss and i would like to have lost alot more then that but at least i'm going in the right direction.  The one thing I find hard is making a schedule for exercising and for a menu and actually being able to stick to it without something coming up and me going back to my old self and letting everything else take first priority.  

I am so used to doing everything that when I finally need to do something for me and let everyone take care of themselves(which I know they can do, its just the kind of person I am is to help) I have a hard time changing. They have all told me this, but I have to be the one that changes and listens to them and sticks to it. Maybe this week I need to start to make that happen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home