Blogs > Lighten Up with Sarah

Sarah Buchanan is a 48-year-old full-time Lakeland Community College nursing student who knows she represents many people struggling with their weight. The Painesville resident will work together with her family to get active and get healthy.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not a good week so far...

Not a good week so far but hoping it gets better. 

Started getting sick on Monday, missed school which i hate doing, but just no energy it seems, and I finally gave in today and went to the doctor.  I hope to get to meet up with someone at the Y this weekend to get help with what exercising they would recommend for me to do. I'm also looking forward to signing up for classes that they have in the pool, but I believe I may wait on that until this cold is gone.

I'm sure everything will be better, we all have our bad days,  just have to keep on going and have faith. Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home